Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Behind Enemy Lines

Black and white will forever be a staple in my wardrobe.  I don't know why but I aways end up going out in one of these two colors.  Sometimes I try to spice it up by making my nails the focus of the outfit, other times a bold accessory.  I know I can't be the only one that does this!  Basic black outfit + outrageous mani = WIN!!  Or maybe an all white look for the day with a bold pop of color on the nails.  If you're really adventurous maybe base your mani on a your shoes!  I know I have some really cool statement shoes that would make for some awesome nail art!

Well today I thought I had it all... B & W outfit, check... hair idea, check... make-up laid out, check... nail design for the night, err not so much!  I needed something cute and easy to spice it up a bit!  I spied several stripers that I haven't really used much so those gave me an idea for a quick but interesting mani!  Black and white being the base was one easy choice, now for an accent color...  I had a really cute pink clutch and thought hmm... pink... ok!

What I came up with on the fly for this night out ended up being a really cute mani!  It was fun, relatively easy to do and a smash with everyone!

L.A. Colors Art Deco Stripers, White, Black & Pink
Love the pop of pink!  
Please excuse the super shiny fingers!  LOL  To save time when I am playing with colors I use pure acetone to clean my nail beds and it tends to really dry out the cuticles and surrounding skin!  I always forget that when the flash goes off it really makes things look slick!  Hahahahahahahaha!

I had a blast with this mani and I hope you like it! Do you have any quick but cute go-to mani's in your accessory arsenal?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love any comments you'd like to leave us. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to email, twitter or Facebook us- we DO respond!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...