Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

No Power? PAINT YOUR NAILS!!

We all know what I do when the electricity goes out... paint my nails!  And then break my nails!!!! Opinions needed at the end of this post!    

So, long and short of it is, I was on Skype with E, making dinner, and picking out polish when all of a sudden the power goes out.  First I quietly cursed wondering if I had forgotten to pay the bill, but after some thought I knew that wasn't the case.  I go outside and notice that all the neighborhood kids are outside playing.  That could only mean one thing... ALL THE GAME SYSTEMS HAD SHUT OFF AT ONCE!!!  NO ELECTRICITY!!!  Well that certainly put a hold on all my evening plans (sad face). So I sat at the table and made the best of it. I had a little light coming thru the windows so I started painting.  Hope you like what I came up with!

Nice little gradient... I'm gonna call it my "NO ELECTRIC" mani!  
Not too bad for a play job done in the dark!
The polish used in this mani: Ulta - Purple Haze; Ulta - Alter Ego; Ulta - Indigo-Go Girl and China Glaze - Polarized

Now... for the BREAK heard round the world! My thumb nail got severely hacked off accidentally! I asked E to give me her opinion and now I will ask for yours.  Do you think I should cut them all down?  I am really sad about this but if I gotta, then I gotta!







2 comments:

  1. I think you should do a youtube tutorial on how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Dom should def do a tutorial to go with this mani- it turned out super awesome!! xo E.

    ReplyDelete

We love any comments you'd like to leave us. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to email, twitter or Facebook us- we DO respond!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...