Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

It's Mother's Day and I don't know about all you mothers out there but, I am not doing anything today!  Nothing, nada, zero!  This is my day to sit back and relax and let my hubby and the boys take care of the cooking and cleaning for today!  Hehehehehehehe... I hope they know that!  Anyway, I want to wish all the mothers a super chill and blessed day!

This past week E and I were skype-ing and I decided to bust out my nail art supplies and try my hand at a Mother's Day inspired mani.  I am not the best nail artist but I am trying to get better and practice a bit more.  I had noticed that several people on the nail art train were using acrylic paint on top of polish to produce some really cool art.  I have been known to paint on canvas a bit and have several acrylics in my art box.  So, that is the route I took with this mani.  I used a base coat of OPI Princesses Rule and then got my MASH 15piece brush set out and just started painting!  I really hope you like what I came up with!


Happy Mother's Day!
Again, to all you lovely mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day!  Now,  go out and have some fun or just lay around the house!  It's your day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love any comments you'd like to leave us. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to email, twitter or Facebook us- we DO respond!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...