Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Holy May Polish Haul! *pic heavy*

Hey there!  I hope you all enjoyed the Memorial Day Holiday and took some time to thank a solider!  With our interview with celebrity manicurist Kimmie Kyees being such an exciting post for us, we decided to let it run for a few days!  She really had some awesome tips for us and hearing some of her stories about her work was super fun too!  If you didn't get a chance to read it, it can be found here!

Now onto the business at hand! There is nothing like being able to come home with some new polish and share it with E.  She gets just as excited as I do when I find something I love and the month of May was chock full of some lovely finds!  I really tried hard to keep track of all of my May polish purchases.  So, here goes my attempt at a May polish haul post!

Faint of Heart, Artificial Sweetener, Jealous Much?
Passion Fruit, Orange Punch, Bailamos
Royal Velvet, Fowl Play, Androgynie, Space Cadet
Late Night Rendezvous, Art Dealer Teal-er, Beach Bound
Vermillion $ Painting, Guggen I'm Lime
Jamin' in Jellies, Full-on Brogue, Blue Suede Shoes, Shady Ombre, Step In My Blade!
Base Coat, Top Coat
Tinsel Town, Senorita Bonita, Tantalize Me, Ghoulish Glow
Splish Splash, Surfin' For Boys
Dragon Fruit, Acid Purple
Magnetized, Attract, Electrostatic, Magnetic Field
Awesome Magnets: Star, Chevrons, Multi Lines, Bullseye 
Wooooooooohooooooo!!! My march of the Studio M army!
Thunderbolt, Glitter Astral
Grape Escape, Total Wow, Blue Funk
Glitter Envy, Energy Star 
Orange Sunset, Psychedelic Scene, Neon Caution
De-Luxe-Cious, Ms. Haute
Pure Silver, Baby Pink, Marine Blue, Crushed Pearl
Number One Nemesis
Layla Hologram Effect Mercury Twilight, OutTheDoor, Northern Lights
MASH Fimo Sticks
Cheeky Rhinestone Set
Well, there you have it!  Now that I've finished the post I am sure that I have missed a few!  Maybe I should keep a drawer of the current months finds to make this process easier!  Hmmmmm... there's a thought!  LOL!

I'm loving my May haul and be sure to let me know what your favorites are.  Have you found any awesome deals or colors that you've been looking for?  Please comment below... I love hearing your thoughts!




2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I always tell myself to do a haul post...then I just forget! I have all those Orly in the last picture and you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I really liked doing this post however, next time I will be a bit more organized! LOL! I still feel like I am missing some stuff but oh well! Hehehehehehe! I will definitely keep a monthly polish drawer so I don't have this nagging feeling if I do another haul post next month. Let me know when you do yours... I would love to see it!
      Dom

      Delete

We love any comments you'd like to leave us. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to email, twitter or Facebook us- we DO respond!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...