Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

*sadface* Deployments suck...

As a Navy wife I have to be flexible, understanding and strong. Then there are periods of time that I get to be a wife just like all the other normal civilian wives. Unfortunately, the time has come to put my Navy wife hat back on... my husband is deploying.











I will do my best to post as soon and often as possible but I will probably be über busy for the next few days getting my husband and our family ready for his deployment.





Thanks for your understanding and patience.

E.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. My husband is gone for work a lot and has spent long periods of time away from home. But I can't imagine the constant worry I would feel if I were in your shoes. Nothing compares to the sacrifice your husband, you and your family makes for him to be away. Thank you to your husband for serving! And God bless you and your family as you prepare for his deployment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words :) I really appreciate you taking a moment to post :) He's deployed now so at least the hurry up and get ready for him to leave and then the hard goodbyes are done. Now the emailing and constant waiting begins lol. There are a couple small upsides and one of them is now I can get back to the blog lol. xo E

      Delete

We love any comments you'd like to leave us. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to email, twitter or Facebook us- we DO respond!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...